^^,)/ WELCOME \(,^^

I MADE THIS BLOG SPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE LANGUAGE..I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN IT HAPPILY^^ I TRY TO MAKE ALL THE LESSON AS EASY AS POSSIBLE! YOROSHIKU! ;))

Monday 7 November 2011

jiko-shoukai (self-introduction)


Doumo!!^^
This time we will learn about jiko shoukai means self-introduction which is reeeeeeally important! (^0^)/


Example:


Doumo. Hajime mashite. Watashi no namae wa Jijie desu. Pontian kara kimashita. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu


Hello. How do you do. My name is Jijie. I came from Pontian. Pleased to meet you.




the example above is the common one. Anyway, there are many way to introduce yourself in Japanese. Like these example:


-  Doumo. Hajime mashite. Watashi wa Jijie desu. Pontian kara kimashita. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
   Hello. How do you do. I am Jijie. I came from Pontian. Pleased to meet you.

-  Doumo. Hajime mashite. Namae wa Jijie desu. Pontian kara kimashita. Douzo yoroshiku.
   Hello. How do you do. Name is Jijie. I came from Pontian. Pleased to meet you.

-  Doumo. Hajime mashite. Watashi wa Jijie desu. Pontian kara kimashita. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
   Hello. How do you do. I am Jijie. I came from Pontian. Pleased to meet you.

-  Doumo. Hajime mashite. Watashi wa Jijie desu. Pontian kara kimashita. Yoroshiku.
   Hello. How do you do. I am Jijie. I came from Pontian. Pleased to meet you.

   ETC.

As you can see..[DOUZO YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU] can also be short formed as [DOUZO YOROSHIKU], [YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU] & [YOROSHIKU] which the meaning is still the same.

The answer for [DOUZO YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU] is [KOCHIRA KOSO YOROSHIKU] 

And, OF COURSE you can use other greeting like [OHAYOU GOZAIMASU], [KONNICHIWA], [KONBANWA] other than [DOUMO] depending the time you introduce yourself.

Okay! that's all for now..take care! 
*wink*




No comments:

Post a Comment