^^,)/ WELCOME \(,^^

I MADE THIS BLOG SPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE LANGUAGE..I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN IT HAPPILY^^ I TRY TO MAKE ALL THE LESSON AS EASY AS POSSIBLE! YOROSHIKU! ;))

Sunday 6 November 2011

Romaji writing style in Japanese(^,^)/




There are several style on Romaji writing that might confused you 
(and me before)Until today, haven't found yet reference books (or any source) that explain about that..So, what i'm going to explain to you is based on my experience & own thinking neeee!!^^

Okay! let's start with the most common style!
i named these style as 'OU' style & 'OO' style!
(please noted that this is based on my experience & thinking)

1. OU/OO style

For example, [DOUMO]

There are books out there that write as DOUMO..that's OU style..
but there are also books that write as DOOMO..that's OO style..

Other examples:

OU

SAYOUNARA
OHAYOU
DOU ITASHIMASITE

OO

SAYOONARA
OHAYOO
DOO ITASHIMASHITE

OH style
However, I found a book which used different style to write words as above..it used OH style*

DOHMO
SAYOHNARA
OHAYOH
DOH ITASHIMASHITE

For me, whichever style is correct! as long as the pronunciation is a bit longer okay!^^

But, I prefer use OU style as my writing style to write Japanese in Romaji cos it more practical^^


          も
DO      U         MO

Okay!next time I’ll explain other writing style ne

Alright! Take care^^


No comments:

Post a Comment