^^,)/ WELCOME \(,^^

I MADE THIS BLOG SPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANT TO LEARN JAPANESE LANGUAGE..I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN IT HAPPILY^^ I TRY TO MAKE ALL THE LESSON AS EASY AS POSSIBLE! YOROSHIKU! ;))

Thursday 3 November 2011

Essentials- greeting (aisatsu) part 1 ^0^


Konnichiwa!!^^ Ogenki desuka????
I hope everyone are fine & happy always^^ Well, i make this blog specifically for people who want learn basic Japanese! although my english is very poor (AHAHAHAHA!!) but i try my best to keep posting for this blog ;p
It makes me happy to teach language to other people..I LOVE YA!!

I bet everyone who want learn Japanese must be someone who really LOVE Japan like me!! (OHOHOHO!) must be someone who LOVE Jpop, Jrock, Jdorama, anime, manga, Japanese culture & food etc!!
So i guess for these kind of people (YEAH!IT'S YOU!!) already familiar with some Japanese words right???admit it!!!ahahahahaha^^ so, that's cool!

HOWEVER!you still need to know the essential or i might say basic greeting in Japanese! it's the most easiest & fun part in Japanese learning! With that knowledge, you can talk to Japanese & able to make them smile cos they really appreciate foreigner who can speak their language though it's only simple words..they really humble..that's what make me in love with Japanese at the first place^^
okay, let's start learning everyone^^

First of all, you can download/save the lesson above ne..and you can share it with everyone..it's okay..i already give credits to my blogspot in each lesson..AHAHAHAHAHA!! :D


oh yeah, [KONBANWA] can be used after 6 pm and above ne while [OYASUMINASAI] is used when you want sleep..same concept like [GOOD EVENING] & [GOOD NIGHT]^^


any question just ask me okay^^


alright, please wait for the next lesson ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment